1. This Anti–Money Laundering and Know Your Customer Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) sets out the general rules and procedures followed by Be Causative on the implementation of the Know procedures in accordance with the relevant Anti – Money Laundering laws, rules and regulations.
2. This Policy is part of Be Causative commitment in participating in international efforts to counter money laundering and terrorism financing especially on the cyber space.
3. This Policy applies uniformly to any User that wishes to use the services offered by or otherwise benefit from the use of the website of becausative.net. Therefore, each User that visits Be Causative website must carefully read and comply with this Policy. If any User does not agree with this Policy or any part of it, then such User must refrain from accessing and using the website and/or the services offered by the website and its parent company..
4. Be Causative Ltd reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at its sole discretion. Any revisions to this AML/KYC Policy will be posted on our website. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy. We strongly recommend you to periodically visit the website to review any changes that may be made to this Policy to stay updated on our AML/KYC practices. Your continued usage of the website and/or services shall mean your acceptance of those amendments.
6. The terms “We”, “Our”, “Company” and “Us” refer to Be Causative LTD. The term “User”, “You” and “Your” refer to a user of our website.
Due Diligence and Know Your Customer Procedures
1. You may either at the time of registering as a User or upon execution of any visa/Master card payment transactions and/or any other form of transaction available through our website and generally when using the services offered by our website or periodically for purposes of updating records and on-going due-diligence procedures under AML laws and regulations, be required to take part in the User identification and verification process. For this purpose, we will follow the procedure prescribed under this Policy.
2. You must promptly update us of any changes to the customer information provided to us within five (5) days of effecting such changes or otherwise check your account information to edit such information.
3. Be Causative Ltd reserves the right to refuse registration to, or to bar transactions from or to, or terminate any relationship with, any customer for any reason (or for no reason) at any time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this includes, but is not limited to, anyone from or in jurisdictions that do not meet international AML standards, anyone that is a Politically Exposed Person (“PEP”) within the meaning of the AML laws and regulations, anyone on an official, governmental or intergovernmental Sanction Lists, upon reasonable request or direction of a competent enforcement authority, or, anyone that fails to meet any customer due diligence standards, requests, or requirements of Be Causative Ltd.
Third Party Service Provider
We may, at our sole discretion, at the time of the User registration process, request one or more appropriate third-party service provider to assist us in the authentication and verification of the documents provided by you. We also reserve the right to verify customer identity through non-documentary means or both. We may also use non-documentary means if we are still uncertain about whether we know the true identity of a User. We will use the following non-documentary methods of verifying identity: • Confirming validity of email; • Confirming validity of telephone number
Be Causative is a coaching academy that aims to take your business and life to the next level